- 23No events
- 242100 e andrews, Sherman, IL 62684, USAhttp://www.shermanlibrary.net/event/camp-sonshine-8/2100 e andrews, Sherman, IL 62684, USA
Camp Sonshine visit to the Library.2100 e andrews, Sherman, IL 62684, USAhttp://www.shermanlibrary.net/event/story-time-24/2100 e andrews, Sherman, IL 62684, USA
We sing songs, listen to stories, and play during this interactive story-time. Great for ages 0-3! Story-time runs from 10:30-to 11:00.2100 e andrews, Sherman, IL 62684, USAhttp://www.shermanlibrary.net/event/ins-and-outs-of-medicare-3/2100 e andrews, Sherman, IL 62684, USA
Monday July 24 11 a.m.-12 p.m. Mitch Hudson, an American Republic Insurance Services representative, will be on hand to discuss the ins and outs of Medicare coverage. This program is free and open to the public. Bring your questions!
- 252100 e andrews, Sherman, IL 62684, USAhttp://www.shermanlibrary.net/event/story-time-butterflies/2100 e andrews, Sherman, IL 62684, USA
No additional details for this event.
- 262100 e andrews, Sherman, IL 62684, USAhttp://www.shermanlibrary.net/event/human-body-detectives-4-h-escape-challenge/2100 e andrews, Sherman, IL 62684, USA
Human Body Detectives: 4-H Escape Challenge!
Solve the mysteries of fitness, healthy choices, and the human body! Youth will learn about Healthy Living through fun, hands-on
activities in this all new program.
Coming to the Sherman Public Library District on Wednesday July 26th from 2-3:30 p.m.
Open to all youth ages 8-18 but limited to 20 participants.
Please register by calling 217-496-2496, stopping in the library, http://web.extension.illinois.edu/lms/sangamon4h/ or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Only one youth per registration.
- 272100 e andrews, Sherman, IL 62684, USAhttp://www.shermanlibrary.net/event/the-rope-warrior-at-sumc/2100 e andrews, Sherman, IL 62684, USA
Thursday July 27th 1:00-2:00 p.m. at Sherman United Methodist Church
Free and open to the public!
Come see Guinness World Record Holder David Fisher, aka The Rope Warrior, do incredible jump rope tricks, stunts, and record-breaking jumps in this awe-inspiring show. This is one event you won’t want to miss! David hold the record for most revolutions turned with a jump rope while pushing off and landing only on the backside in one minute. David holds the record for 56 “rump jumps” in one minute. This event is for the whole family!
- 292100 e andrews, Sherman, IL 62684, USAhttp://www.shermanlibrary.net/event/teens-and-tweens-d-i-y-japanese-painting-technique-suminagashi/2100 e andrews, Sherman, IL 62684, USA
Ages 10-18 are encouraged to come to the Library on Saturday July 29th to find out what happens when you drip paint into water, and then add paper. Learn all about Suminagashi, a traditional form of paper marbling from Japan. Please wear old clothes.
CLICK ON THE "SHARE" ICON
to search Sherman Library and over 400 downstate Illinois libraries
Get an explanatory brochure to guide you.
F.O.S.L. Book List Past and Future: Here
The FOSL Book Club Selection for September 12th 2017 is "Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother " by Amy Chua.
The Friends Of Sherman Library Book Club meets every second Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. in the Meeting Room of the Library.
FOSL Book Club will not meet in July 2017.
FirstSearch is an online service that gives users access to a rich collection of reference databases and WorldCat. Look here if you can not find material in SHARE. (Please contact Sherman Library for login information.)